Our Clients Say
Pyro Electric Instruments Goa supplied multi-point thermocouples for Gas Oil Hydro De-Sulphurisation Unit Revamp Project in MRPL. These thermocouples have been working satisfactorily since 2010
We had ordered for 115 nos.ATEX EEXD IIC T6 certified PT-100 R.T.Ds and K&N types Thermocouples of M/s Pyro Electric Instruments,Goa. This material was on critical path and Pyro-Electric complied all the commitments of short delivery and quality.
Pyro Electric Instruments Goa Pvt Ltd have supplied us Temperature Elements to use for our various Solar Power Plant Projects. The performance of these instruments is Satisfactory.We are happy with the Quality & Services provided by Pyro Electric Instruments
Pyro Electric GROUP is one of the leading Design to Engineer manufacturers of RTD, Assemblies, Thermocouples, Temperature Gauges, Pressure Gauges, Thermowell, Pressure Switches, Orifice Plates & Flow instruments, MS MI Cable & Heating Cable with excellent previous track record for supplies to Oil Refineries, Petrochemical Plants & other process industries. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified along with ATEX 94/9/EC approval.
- BS EN ISO: 9001:2008 QMS approved by Lloyds Register QA, under terms of UKAS
- Approved by PESO India, for manufacture of ex-proof temperature sensor assemblies
- Approved by Nuclear Power Corporation of India for manufacture of Strap type RTDs
- Approved by Chief Inspector of Boilers for manufacture of Thermowells as per Indian Boilers Act - 1923 & Regulations 1950
- Hazardous Area Certificate meeting Exd IIC T6 as per ATEX 94/9/EC Directive
- Type approval for Explosive atmospheres complying IS/IEC 60079 & IS/IEC 60529 for use in Exd IIC T6 IP67 specified installations.
- Enterprise runs on
- Intrinsic safe certified sensor assemblies (RTD & TC) to be used along with Intrinsic Safe Temperature transmitters in an potentially explosive atmosphere for II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4-T6 Ga , meeting requirements of IS/IEC 60079-11
- Approval for weatherproof terminal Enclosures meeting IP:68 specification as per IS/IEC60529
- ISO 14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 certified by Lloyds accredited by UKAS
- PMI (Positive Material Identification) equipment installed in house
- Helium leak test equipment to carry out integrity check of all weld joints & surfaces
- Ultrasonic flaw detector to check full penetration weld integrity..
- Hydro test facility upto 400 bar & Comparison Temperature sources from Cryogenic upto 1200 deg C..
- Presence of Kraut Kraemer thickness gauging system & Hommel surface finish measuring system
- Special purpose certified RTDs for use in extreme vibration conditions.